- Candidates Supporting ARSN Statement Published!
- ARSN issues communique to all Candidates at Local Council Elections
- Vote Treshnish for RSPB’s Nature of Farming Award 2011
- ARSN Represented on Rural Schools Commission
- PRESS RELEASE – ARSN Collaboration with Opposition Groups for 2012 Elections
- PRESS RELEASE: ARSN Statement Endorsed by McGrigor, Rice and Russell
- Candidates Asked to Endorse ARSN Statement on Schools
- PRESS RELEASE: Parents’ Disbelief at Council Decision on Rural Schools
- PRESS RELEASE: Argyll parents lodge formal complaint about Council decision
- PRESS RELEASE: Argyll schools facing closure angered by moving goalposts
Monthly Archives: November 2010
[ November 30, 2010; 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm. ] There will be a meeting at Southend Primary School with Cllrs Morton, Hay and Colville where they probably hope to unveil their strategy for explaining why they voted to take all the schools to “consultation”. We’ll submit a report as a news item after the event.
Simply click on the News button and options to submit news or events appear. Click on the appropriate one, and fill in the form. The submission will be moderated, and then published.
[ December 8, 2010; 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm. ] Meeting in Lochgilphead, venue to be announced.
The pink diamonds are now available for download here.
After a hectic day protesting the schools consultation, the ARSN website launches.