- Candidates Supporting ARSN Statement Published!
- ARSN issues communique to all Candidates at Local Council Elections
- Vote Treshnish for RSPB’s Nature of Farming Award 2011
- ARSN Represented on Rural Schools Commission
- PRESS RELEASE – ARSN Collaboration with Opposition Groups for 2012 Elections
- PRESS RELEASE: ARSN Statement Endorsed by McGrigor, Rice and Russell
- Candidates Asked to Endorse ARSN Statement on Schools
- PRESS RELEASE: Parents’ Disbelief at Council Decision on Rural Schools
- PRESS RELEASE: Argyll parents lodge formal complaint about Council decision
- PRESS RELEASE: Argyll schools facing closure angered by moving goalposts
Daily Archives: March 14, 2011
The Argyll Rural Schools Network (ARSN) have lodged a complaint with Argyll & Bute Council’s monitoring officer about the Council’s Spokesperson for Education & Lifelong Learning, Councillor Ellen Morton, taking personal responsibility for the identification of 12 schools for pre-consultation.
Specifically, ARSN are highlighting that the Spokesperson has clearly transgressed into matters of operational management of […]