- Candidates Supporting ARSN Statement Published!
- ARSN issues communique to all Candidates at Local Council Elections
- Vote Treshnish for RSPB’s Nature of Farming Award 2011
- ARSN Represented on Rural Schools Commission
- PRESS RELEASE – ARSN Collaboration with Opposition Groups for 2012 Elections
- PRESS RELEASE: ARSN Statement Endorsed by McGrigor, Rice and Russell
- Candidates Asked to Endorse ARSN Statement on Schools
- PRESS RELEASE: Parents’ Disbelief at Council Decision on Rural Schools
- PRESS RELEASE: Argyll parents lodge formal complaint about Council decision
- PRESS RELEASE: Argyll schools facing closure angered by moving goalposts
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Argyll Rural Schools Network is delighted to have received support from three of the Argyll and Bute candidates for the forthcoming Scottish Parliamentary elections. As part of the VOTE ARSN campaign, all candidates were asked whether they could sign up to the following statement:
“I support the call by ARSN for the withdrawal of the consultation […]
Candidates were asked if they would endorse ARSN’s statement:
I support the call by ARSN for the withdrawal of the consultation list of possible school closures and the opening of dialogue between Argyll and Bute Council, ARSN, SRSN, political parties and other appropriate bodies […]
Campaign group to pursue complaint against Acting Council Leader Argyll Rural Schools Network (ARSN) has expressed disbelief at Argyll & Bute Council’s decision on the 19th April to consult on the closure of 11 primary schools. They also confirmed their intent to progress a complaint against Acting Leader Cllr Ellen Morton with the Standards Commission.